4G/5G System/SW Developer/Tester
Ericsson PDU4G&5G China R&D is growing up by a full function team. We are looking for Senior Baseband (PHY/L2/L3) software design engineers, System Design Engineers, Function Verification & System Verification Testers for Ericsson LTE eNodeB and 5G product development.
As part of the team, you will be enrolled into this most advanced wireless technology development from prototype design to commercial deployment covering the every single step in the whole product life cycle chain. You as a SW designer will work together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation, integration and Verification of our eNodeB product, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues and finally getting our products up and running in customer network.
【Qualifications in one or more below area】
- Familiar with LTE standards and new technologies adopted in 5G
- Familiar with 3GPP protocols
- Expertise in LTE (or other RAN) system and architecture design
- Good experience in Baseband, Traffic Control design experience
- Good experience in LTE area Feature Function Verification or System Verification Test
- Strong logical analysis and quantitative analysis ability
【Required Skills & Experience】
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Computer Science, Wireless Communication or Electronic Engineering
- Minimum 3 years SW Design working experience for wireless telecommunication product
- Or 5+ years of RAN system development experience as recognized expert
- Familiar with 3G key technology, LTE key technology, RAN technology is more preferred.
- SW design experience in PHY/L2/L3 or scheduling.
- Proficiency in C/C++/JAVA programming
- RAN architecture design experience is a strong plus
- Strong test/troubleshooting experience in LTE RAN or FV area
- Proficient in embedded SW design on DSP platform
- Quality and efficiency minded, analytical thinking.
- Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done.
- Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
【Keys to success 】
- Passionate to contribute corporate LTE & 5G success in highly competed market
- Dedicated, technical professional with reputation of getting challenging job done
- Good communication skills in dynamic and global environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 262256