Experienced Inbound Supply Manager
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
We combine global scale with technology and services leadership and support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks.
Now we are on the verge of releasing 5G networks to the world!
We are now looking for an Inbound Supply Manager to secure short- and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers, Ericsson Supply Sites and Contract Manufacturing Sites (EMS), ensuring stakeholder fulfilment with R&D, Production Management and Sourcing.
In this role, you will develop and optimize use of time and capital resources, ensuring correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain on a global scale. You will also ensure supply by maintaining the operational supplier relationship and supplier development.
- You will drive capability management
- You will run capacity management
- Build and maintain dimension and set-up supply chain flows and processes
- You will be instrumental to set up and implement agreements
- You will optimize the use of capital resources
- Establish and maintain supplier governance
- You execute transactional sourcing
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative mindset
- Minumum BSc degree in Supply chain, Industrial engineering, Industrial Managment or equivalent
- 5 years of related experience from Strategic Sourcing or Commercial/Sales within Semiconductor/ electronics area.
- Preferably Radio Access Network/Radio hardware equipment experience
- Financial acumen and good understanding of business environment
- Proven ability to build and maintain long term relationships with suppliers on executive levels
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent English skills, other language skills are valuable
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience from digitalization processes within supply chain would be a plus.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as possible.
If you have specific questions you are welcome to contact recruiter Richard Tjong at email@example.com.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Supply&Log
Req ID: 262183