Product Readiness - Portfolio Management
Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Job Title: Product Readiness - Portfolio Management, Packet Core
Packet Core is the key enabler for operators to monetize connectivity beyond consumer-focused mobile broadband services towards 5G and verticals.
Join a high-performing team in a transforming Product Line. Work with the experts who have created market-leading solutions and products that are used by 300 operators in 180 countries. We are now expanding our Cloud Packet Core offering for 5G introduction, and we are looking a person to create and convey the most compelling customer value proposition and enable sales of Packet Core products and services.
Purpose of this Product Readiness role, within the Portfolio Management team, is to assume the responsibility that high quality product and services material is available to facilitate efficient sales engagement for the Cloud Packet Core portfolio. In close cooperation with respective product owner, create and convey the most compelling customer value proposition and align messages and key arguments cross the portfolio.
• Translate competitive advantages of the Cloud Packet Core portfolio into tangible messages for customers
• Convey value propositions spanning both product and service delivery values to the sales force and customers
• Establish strong ties with the Sales Support and Market Areas for market feedback and efficient spreading of product information.
• Packet Core marketing together with the Demand Generation team in the BDGS marketing organization
• Quality assurance and creation of Product Catalog and Lighthouse content
• Alignment of messages across Packet Core portfolio (products, roadmap)
• Content and message responsibility for main marketing events (launches, webinars, etc)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• University degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent.
• Experience in product management, product marketing or sales support as well as good understanding of customers values.
• Knowledge of product marketing argumentation.
• Knowledge of tools and processes related to marketing and product information.
• Excellent communications and presentations skills.
• Teamworking, creating & innovation skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Packet Core domain knowledge
• NFV/Cloud business and technology understanding
• Knowledge in Software Business Practices
• Genuine interest in/knowledge of industry dynamics
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it is ready. If you have specific questions you are welcome to email recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
The location of the position will be Stockholm/Kista or Göteborg/Lindholmen.
Last day to apply is the 20th of January, 2019.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 262174