Experienced ICT Engineer - Linköping
Who are we?
We are the Service Area Networks Lab Operations department and we provide world class lab infrastructure, networks and HW Services to the R&D organizations across Ericsson.
Lab Operations provide services with global deliveries from Site Lab Operations in Beijing, Kista, Rosersberg, Linköping and other regional labs globally.
Through our standardized solutions and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy their design and test environment for various R&D departments.
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer. You will plan and operate the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. Additionally, services required by the customer are handled on a case by case basis.
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering, Information & Communications engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
- Experience: Network Technician, Server Installations, Lab operations, Datacentre technician
- Domain: IT Infrastructure
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Knowledge: IT Processes, IT Tools, Infrastructure Development, IT Systems, IT environment development
- Experience with Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
- Teamspirit and Serviceminded attitude
- Great Communication skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT
Req ID: 262156