ICT Infrastructure Architect
Who are we?
We are the Service Area Networks Lab Operations department and we provide world class lab infrastructure, networks and HW Services to the R&D organizations across Ericsson.
Lab Operations provide services with global deliveries from Site Lab Operations in Beijing, Kista, Rosersberg, Linköping and other regional labs globally.
Through our standardized solutions and services, we enable our stakeholders to configure and deploy their design and test environment for various R&D departments.
For our Lab Operations in Linköping, we are now looking for an (ICT) Information and Communication Technology Architect. You will have the responsibility to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies and requirements. You will convert requirements from other requesting departments to develop cost efficient and operationally stable solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology alignment.
You will also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive positioning in the market. Finally, you will act as an internal consultant and go-to person for the many IT areas that you will be working with.
- You will analyse and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
- You will translate end-to-end requirements to a cost efficient and operative stable solution architecture
- You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- You will also analyse, propose and improve standardized IT services to each business unit groups together with Local Operations Manager (LOM)
- Education: Successful candidates have a University degree within Network & System Administration or equivalent experience/education
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Domain experience: IT infrastructure operations
- Valuable: Experience with Ericsson Business Area Digital Services (BDGS) products
- Proven competence of IT infrastructure (NW, storage, management systems, monitoring, IT security)
- Proven experience with handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to autonomously drive technical studies
- Ability to cooperate with multiple global stakeholders
- Understanding of automation technologies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, other languages are valuable
The recruitment process is ongoing. Please upload your application as soon as possible or recommend a friend!
For questions please contact Richard Tjong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT
Req ID: 262153