YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Product Development Leader.
This role is within Business Unit Networks (BNEW) ICT Development Environment (BID). The mission for BID is to enable cost efficient radio development worldwide with our development environment as a competitive advantage, both for present and future business needs.
The responsibilities for CI Engine includes:
- Set and drive the tools portfolio for the BNEW CI Engine portfolio that will be used by all Product Development Units within BNEW.
- Design and construction Owner of the tools included in the CI Engine portfolio for the full product lifecycle.
- Secure that BNEW has state of the art CI Tools, both from Open Source as well as in-house development.
- Develop Ericsson Global tools in the CI domain.
We are now looking for a section manager in Ericsson Hungary Budapest. The section consists of 2 cross-functional team’s that are working today with developing tools in the within the IMV (Information Managements and Visualization) area. The tools are enablers for automatic baseline handling in the CI flows in 4G and 5G. The teams are working with frontend and backend design and database handling.
As a member of the BID CI Engine team you will get the opportunity to drive what tools that shall be included in BNEW Common CI Engine portfolio as well as maintaining the make buy strategy for CI tools and setting the strategic direction for CI Engine tools.
As a leader in the BID organization we expect you to have a holistic mindset, strategic thinking and that you can cooperate and generate energy.
You must also possess the following:
- M.Sc or relevant education on similar level
- Several years of experience as a leader
- Strong leadership skills
- A quality mindset and drive to always improve
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong ability to develop teams and organizations
- Experience in leading in an agile and lean way of working
- Proven ability and leadership to act in an multi stakeholder environment to secure BNEW commitments
- Wide knowledge of Continuous Integration tools
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.