5G System Integration and Verification Engineer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Integrate software and hardware by receiving delivery from design; verify software or hardware functionality/performance to ensure product quality.
You will work as 5G I&V, which covering below areas:
- Software integration
- Function verification
- System & performance verification
- IODT with chipset&UE vendor
- Automation development & execution
Also as I&V, you will take responsibility to support trial and customer site activities when needed.
- Design and prepare test environment, including device under test (DUT) and test instruments
- Design/define test cases to ensure test coverage
- Setup and improve test line from zero, integrate from modules to whole system
- Test case execution, issue TR (trouble report) or CR (change request)
- Trouble-shooting and find root cause together with design and system, and 3rd party engineers
- Drive technical and non-technical issue resolving in testing
- Write test report and summary
- Version control of SW and HW
- Support trial and customer projects
- Summarize and transfer knowledge to team members
Qualification & Requirement:
- Deep understanding of LTE RAN and core system
- Knowledge and experience of 5G RAN and core system is strong plus
- Experience of Cloud/NFV/SDN is strong plus
- Deep understanding of I&V role & responsibility
- >3 years working experience in LTE design or I&V
- Usage of related instruments, i.e. TM500, QXDM, etc.
- Bachelor or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Well organized and have system thinking
- Initiative and positive personality
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
- Good communication with stakeholders
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 262077