Senior Account Manager
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to create new sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- Build and leverage strong customer relationship to understand the customer insight and influence customer senior level/decision maker on new business opportunities
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- A proven sales hunter / deal closer with solid track record on achieving new business opportunity/break-in deal.
- Excellent customer relationship building skills, account management, strategic negotiation and consultative selling skill.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science / Engineering or similar
- Min 8 years of experience of relationship sales from the Telecommunication industry
- Domain experience: (RAN Network, Cloud NFV, VNF, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment , and demonstrating strong team players.
- Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level . Creative and able to think out of the box when comes to commercial offering
- Outgoing and relationship builder
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.