BNEP DNEP 2G3G O&P NJ Program Office is responsible for handling the product feature implementation and release, which comprises new standard features, market customizations as well as no-functional requirements and system improvements. We are fully setup our development teams using agile and lean principles.
- Secure and optimize End to End feature development flow based on Lean/Agile principle.
- Overall control program KPI status of feature flow.
- Plan and control program budget. Include yearly budget forecast.
- Support all SCRUM teams to identify and remove feature development impediments. Host the impediment meeting.
- Drive continuous improvement of feature development flow.
- Coordination between OPOs (Operative Product Owner).
- Facilitate external interfaces and dependencies.
- Report overall program status to all stakeholders in OSG (Operation Steering Group) meeting.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of RD project management experience.
- Strong project management competence and excellent communication skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and quick self-learning.
- Technical background in GSM BTS, WCDMA RBS or LTE eNodeB software is preferred.
- Interest or experienced in Lean/Agile.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Solid experience within telecommunication
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 262066