Intern Student Developer
1. Work with leading edge software technologies developing ICT solutions for our global customers, by following development process and supervision and support
2. Handle customer adaptation or software product maintenance tasks based on customer requirements;
3. Contribute to our business targets on development efficiency and quality
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Currently in Bachelor or Master Program majored in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering;
2. Can work at Ericsson premises as intern no less than 4 consecutive months;
3. Hands on experiences on C/C++ and/or Java.
4. Knowledge of Linux and other Unix operating system is an advantage; familiarity on Erlang is a plus;
5. Strong team spirit and self-motivated;
6. Proven quick leaner in technical domains;
7. Open minded and willing to take challenges.
8. Good command of English;
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 262063