Cloud solution architect
We are now looking for a Cloud Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical cloud solutions for the customers, as well as evangelizing Cloud and Automation related topics of Ericsson's Digital services portfolio. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable digital services business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Master's degree, technical education, further education such as MBA is an advantage
- Minimum years of experience: 5-10 years
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud is priority, Mobile Core network is advantage.
- Experience from technical job roles is required - presales with Cloud and NFVi, hands-on experience with NFVi is advantage
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following track: Telecom Core & Cloud domain