Integration Engineer (f/m)
In the beginning we revolutionized analogue communications.
When the digital revolution came we were the first there.
When the world was thinking about broadband, we were developing 3G and we were looking at 4G long before the smartphone became common.
Now we lift communications into a new dimension with 5G.
Are you ready to be part of the success?
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer
As an Integration Engineer you are working on the configuration of cutting edge technology solutions with our clients. You are analyzing, preparing, implementing and verifying the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
What does an Ericsson integration engineer do:
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- Scripting & coding
What makes you successful in this role:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) OR
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team
- Domain experience: Cloud and IMS and ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications preferred
- You have the ability to discover customers’ technical needs
- Engaging and confident presentation style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and self-driven
- Results driven without compromising quality
- Good with numbers and ability to analyses data
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Solid work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Passionate about details
- Language skills: English, (Dutch optional)
- Team player
- Strong cultural skills
What drives you:
Coaching others or enhancing your personal skills? Whatever your next step will be we like to be part of this and help you. So please join our unit and share your skills and knowledge and you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and work on new technologies like virtualization, network slicing, 5G Core, VoLTE and VoWIFI and many more new developments in the industry. You can use the vast amount of development tools to develop and enhance yourself and your team to support the customers in their needs and ambitions.
So, what motivates and drives you?
What do we have to offer
- Ericsson offers good primary and secondary terms of employment with opportunities to learn, develop and grow in your role and to future roles. There is an ability to be flexible in when and where you work as we drive on output.
- We have a strong employee membership program with many options to network within Ericsson, attend sports- and social-events.
- Ericsson also offers the ability to buy and sell holidays to fit your personal needs.
- We have a strong belief in output over hours, which means that for us output is more important than hours worked. Therefore we can offer flexibility in working hours and locations, depending on the business needs.
- Ericsson has a strong drive for sustainability, meaning that developments full fill needs from the hire and now without endangering future generations. We define sustainability as a social topic, economic prosperity and improved environmental footprint for the long term.
- At Ericsson, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Ericsson is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status union membership or genetics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 261884