Solution Architect (f/m)
In the beginning we revolutionized analogue communications.
When the digital revolution came we were the first there.
When the world was thinking about broadband, we were developing 3G and we were looking at 4G long before the smartphone became common.
Now we lift communications into a new dimension with 5G.
Are you ready to be part of the success?
We are now searching for a
Solutions Architect (f/m)
As a Solution Architect, you help Clients transform their business, by analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You’ll be working in the exciting field between technical solutions and client relations, creating a sound understanding of the Client (future) requirements, and how Ericsson’s solutions can contribute to their success.
How does this job look like?
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solutions
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
What makes you successful in this role?
- Education: BSc, MSc, or equal experience in Telecommunications, or related discipline
- Minimum years of experience: 2 to 5 years in a related environment, for example as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer, working with Telecommunications.
- You have the ability to discover customers’ needs and values
- Engaging and confident presentation style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and self-driven
- Results driven without compromising quality
- Good with numbers and ability to analyses data
- Thrives in a dynamic environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Solid work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Passionate about details
- Language skills: English, (Dutch optional)
- Team player
- Strong cultural skills
What do we have to offer
- Ericsson offers good primary and secondary terms of employment with opportunities to learn, develop and grow in your role and to future roles. There is an ability to be flexible in when and where you work as we drive on output.
- We have a strong employee membership program with many options to network within Ericsson, attend sports- and social-events.
- Ericsson also offers the ability to buy and sell holidays to fit your personal needs.
- We have a strong belief in output over hours, which means that for us output is more important than hours worked. Therefore we can offer flexibility in working hours and locations, depending on the business needs.
- Ericsson has a strong drive for sustainability, meaning that developments full fill needs from the hire and now without endangering future generations. We define sustainability as a social topic, economic prosperity and improved environmental footprint for the long term.
- At Ericsson, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Ericsson is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status union membership or genetics.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || IT
Req ID: 261882