OSS/ENM Solution Architect
We are now looking for a OSS Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience, within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry driving OSS transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Must have proven track record in leading Telco Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience of technical leading complex OSS projects
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Strong financial knowledge/training.
- Highly developed working knowledge of Sales and change control processes
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- Knowledge of Business process capturing and Business process analysis methodology
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic / commercial / political issues affecting the industry.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication and presentation skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Knowledge in designing or integrating OSS solutions related to:
- Plan, Build & Optimize networks;
- Assurance of high network performance;
- Network Domain Manager
- Real field expirience with the delivery and integration of Ericsson OSS Solutions, such as:
- ENM - Network Management (Must to have);
- EAI - Network Inventory (Nice to have);
- EDA - Activation (Nice to have);
- EO/ECM - Cloud Orchestration (Nice to have).
- Proficiency in English and Spanish language (Mandatory);
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications
- Telecom knowledge (Network elements, Fixed/Mobile architectures, OSS/BSS concepts, etc),
- Knowledge in Digital and Cloud Transformation
- Good technological knowledge related to the HW (SUN, Cisco and/or HP.), OS (Unix, Linux, etc.), databases (Oracle, Sybase, mySQL etc..), virtualization (VMware, SUN/Oracle), cluster solutions, backup & restore; experience with these technologies from previous work will be helpful.
- Programming skills in one or more languages and environments is needed for some positions related to Customer Adaptations: Java, XML, C, Shell Scripts, DUP, .NET, Eclipse.
- Knowledge of eTOM, NGOSS, TAM, ITIL, TOGAF and SID framework for designing solutions for service providers.
Readiness to work abroad travel frequently.
If you enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines (from customer technical staff to local authorities), are self-motivated with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge and are able to deliver consulting services in form of close dialog and presentations to the customer, please send us your on-line application. Please attach your detailed CV in English with your application letter.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 261867