Digital System Developer
As a Senior Digital System Developer you will be part of the Ericsson Baseband HW development team and take the responsibility to develop & maintain Ericsson Baseband products globally, including requirement analysis, architecture design, HW/SW integration, customer case investigation etc.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Customer requirements Handling.
- Analyze product requirement, Risk estimation and Define digital system architecture.
- As technical leader, lead new project development.
- Lead Trouble Shooting and Customer Support.
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Baseband HW architecture
- Innovation and new technology follow-up
- Develop High Quality Products
- Solid experience on digital product architecture design
- High speed digital design knowledge
- Processor architecture Knowledge
- Strong knowledge and good experience on design for EMC/EMI/PLD, DFT/DFM/DFA etc.
- Knowledge of WCDMA/LTE/5G theory & operating principles would be a definite asset
- Experience in Manufacturing and customer support
- Be able to lead a large, sometimes remote, multi-disciplinary team to ensure a high quality design and seamless integration.
- Have strong communications, interpersonal, and analytic skills
- Creating & Innovating
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 261835