Indirect Tax Specialist (Korean language proficiency)
We are now looking for a Tax Accountant to handle VAT and WHT Tax Compliance work including Tax accounting and reporting. The position will be covering Tax compliance work for companies within North East Asia Region.
- Responsible for VAT compliance from analysis of data, preparation of VAT returns, upto Tax filing and payment
- Responsible for WHT compliance from analysis of data, preparation of returns, upto Tax filing and payment
- Ensure corrections for VAT or WHT tax accounts are reflected in the system
- Ensure timely submission of tax returns, with high accuracy of data
- Perform local statistical reporting related to Tax matters
- Analyse and reconcile Tax related balance sheet accounts
- Execute relevant SOX key controls
- Coordinate other activities related to Tax compliance matters
- A degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or the equivalent experience
- Korean language proficiency, both in speaking and writing
- Experienced in managing Tax compliance work
- Good Accounting & Reporting skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is
empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world,
enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve
businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The
transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a
more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with
technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion
subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100
billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and
our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into
achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change‐maker? Learn
what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0
billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the
NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 261796