Company Controlling Manager
We are now looking for a Company Controlling Manager. This role will also be the Company Controller for the legal entity whom has the responsibility to ensure high quality in accounting, assure compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, and to provide expert financial advice. The company controlling manager is also functionally responsibility for company control specialists.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Responsible for monthly closing and reporting
- Experience with financial processes and directives in Legal entity
- Assist and lead audits for the legal entity (external and internal audits)
- Legal entity FIRE and statutory accounting knowledge
- Drive compliance to Legal, Statutory and Ericsson Operating Model
- Knowledge of financial management of legal entities
- Participate in Merger and Acquisitions Financial Due Diligence (FDD) and Finance Integration
- Identify improvement areas and develop good accounting control procedures and best practice to enhance accounting quality and efficiency
- Ad hoc assignment including projects and/or system implementation
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- Minimum years of experience: 5+ years in related fields and with audit experience in the Big 4 would be added advantage
- Experience in IFRS / GAAP
- Understanding of Financial Systems
- You have financial Analysis skills
- Knowledge of treasury and financial Model
- You can lead, mentor and supervise
- Social and leadership skills
- Coping and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills and able to work on tight deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.