Working within a small team of to provide comprehensive administrative support within MDS. Responsibilities include updating rotas, tracking of hours and general office duties.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage Rota’s using a bespoke scheduling system including;
- Ensuring all shifts are covered
- Responding to leave requests
- Liaising with Freelancers
- Keep numerous staffing spreadsheets up to date
- General Office Admin
- Car Park Ticket Admin
- Planning and organisation - able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines and resources.
- Managing relationships - able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
- Communication - able to get one’s message understood by adopting a range styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Flexibility - adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organisation or job requirements.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrable administrative experience including accurate record keeping and maintaining scheduling systems / databases.
- Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems, and of devising new systems where appropriate.
- An awareness of and interest in the work of Ericsson and MDS
- Combines excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good IT and keyboard skills and experience of working with new technology and equipment.
- Experience of working successfully as an integral part of a team.
- Demonstrates effective time management and the ability to prioritise own workload under pressure.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || London || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 261726