We are now looking for a Price Manager to partner with sales team and central organizations to secure business and maximizing value to Ericsson. Apply global strategies and perform regional benchmark analysis. Set and lead the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Manage commercial models and commercial value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations.
- Set prices, perform price analysis & Drive price management excellence
- Create commercial proposals and align commercial proposals and Sales Process with global guidelines
- Secure profitable sales
- Development and deployment of price/business models and commercial directives
- Participate in Commercial customer negotiations
- Provide input to commercial strategy with commercial awareness and support Key Account Manager in defining Commercial Proposal Strategy
- Engineering / Finance background or equivalent with good commercial and financial acumen
- Rigourous with excellent analytical skills, the perfect candidate is keen to learn mathematical modeling
- Negotiation and Argumentation Skills are required to perform at this role
- English Fluency required
Position is based in Brussels (Belgium)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Belgium (BE) || || Brussels || Consulting&SysInt; IT
Req ID: 261715