Customer Project Manager (f/m)
Customer Project Manager
In Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA) Digital Services, CU Western Europe we are looking for a Customer Project Manager in the Project Management Office in the Netherlands.
Ericsson Digital Services supports service providers to secure, serve and grow their business and customer base. We provide software and services for OSS, BSS, Core, Communication Services, Cloud & NFV Infrastructure, and Application Development & Modernization – realizing and enhancing customer engagement, automated operations and programmable networks.
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources and plans and monitor all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate in pre-sales activities and contract preparation
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods and tools with creative ideas and adapt to other ways of working e.g. Agile
- Education: Bachelor (technical)
- Min years of experience: Preferrably a few years as a Project manager or Solution architect
- Domain experience: preferrably cloud & virtualisation
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Business Understanding
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Proficiency with the English Language
- PMI certifications - The CPM is expected to be certified on the job stage that she/he holds
- Project sales process understanding
- Contract management experience or willingness to develop
- 3rd pp suppliers management experience or willingness to develop
What can you expect working for Ericsson:
Our people live, work and learn on a global stage.
DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE
Ericsson is a respectful and human organization with an emphasis on ethics and diversity.
With a sense of purpose and the freedom to think big, Ericsson employees are empowered to affect real change in the world.
Ericsson’s customer focus and cutting edge technology allows problem solvers the chance to shine in an ever-changing industry.
Creating Game changing technology isn't easy- but using it to connect to information, ideas and eachother should be. That's why Ericsson is seeking talented technology proffesionals who love the challenge of making the world's most advanced technology faster, better and more accessible and useful to more people than ever.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 261711