5G Integration Team Product Owner
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
5G Integration Team Product Owner - Split (f/m)
5G Integration Team is seeking a Product Owner for operational driving of team of talented engineers in providing services to PDU UDM 5G Core Solution – such as developing functional and non-functional test suite to integrate the UDM Solution network functions, developing and maintaining UDM Integration Pipeline, DTG (UDM's Traffic Tool), integration with PC fast track (in CBC) and integration with PC commercial track (SBA).
As 5G Integration Team Product Owner you will:
- Work closely with 5G Integration technical manager and Integration teams in general on maximizing the value of UDM 5G Core Solution
- Drive the execution of international team's assignments
- Be in charge of Integration team's backlog
- Follow commited dates and plans
- Lead by example in creating an environment where Continuous Improvement is recognized as our Core Value
- Work in environment where failures are seen as opportunities for learning and growth
- Coach the team in all the above
Candidates should have:
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Flexibility and patience in accommodating to unexpected changes
- Good communication skills, ability to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Knowledge about Agile values and methodology
- Deep understanding of PO role and responsibilites
Following would be considered a plus:
- Previous experience in PO role
- Leading the virtual team
- Previous technical knowledge of UDM node/s
- Drive your own self-development and learning
- Supportive environment where transparent feedback and comments are encouraged
- Be a central part in making 5G and IoT a reality!
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree (HKO7)
- Proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Split || R&D
Req ID: 261708