5G UDM Integration Developer
Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
5G UDM Integration Developer - Split (m/f)
5G UDM Integration Team is looking for exceptional and passionate candidates to join our fun and successful international team. If you have interest in pursuing of simplicity in products, ways of working, and organizations we want you!
As engineer, you would have opportunity to work on projects intended for both telecom operators and enterprises. You would be at the source of technology shift towards 5G and would everyday contribute to making great ideas into reality for people around the world.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Strong programming profile (Java)
- Good to have experience with virtualization / containers / cloud: knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or OpenStack/VMWare
- Passion to work with and contribute to the latest technologies
- Proactivity & autonomy in technical leadership
- Consistent contribution to product functionality
- Desire for creating clean code
- Source Control (Git, Gerrit etc.)
- Test automation hands on
- Knowledge about agile methodology
- Interest in working with multicultural teams
Candidates should have:
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Courage to experiment, fail and learn from the experience
- Ambition for technical excellence
- Desire to work in highly collaborative environment
- Innovative mindset
Following would be considered a plus:
- Certificate in area of virtualization / containers / cloud / IP (Network)
- Drive your own self-development and learning
- Supportive environment where transparent feedback and comments are encouraged
- Be a central part in making 5G and IoT a reality!
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree
- Proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Croatia (HR) || || Split || R&D
Req ID: 261691