Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- Responsible to delivery testing services in BSS |domain with in MSIT and ADM business. This include Ericsson as well as Non-Ericsson products.
- Overall responsible for delivery BSS testing services to various projects with in SL IT & ADM
- Very good understandign of Test strategy, test planing, test reporting and stakeholder management
- Establish best in class standardized testing processes, methods, and tools for the portfolio.
- Exposure to industry best practices and methodology for efficient deliveries like adoption of DevOps & Agile methodology within all service delivery projects from test delivery perspective
- Utilization, billability, hiring, competency development of BSS testing resources.
- Generate high focus on driving efficiencies via Automation, industrialization etc.,
- Delivery governance of BSS testing projects.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in the delivery management in the Telecommunication industry and/or IT Industry
- Strong BSS domain experince coveing CS/BSCS/CBiO/EMA/EMM/EOC/ECM and also 3PP like Amdocs, Keenan etc.,
- Experience in working with Tier1 operators with solid exposure to leading/driving testing with SLA/KPI's
- Performance and Results oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility and empowerment.
- L1 assessed with people management experience
- Analytical with strong problem-solving capability and strategic thinking.
- Excellent customer management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English language skills oral and written.
- Excellent understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial - and Delivery models.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Manage that the team with high adherence to the Ericsson core values and Leadership framework principles/model
- Engage and motivate employees with personalized and high-touch connects and sessions, and ensure Employee Engagement and satisfaction
- Create high performance work ethic by ensuring Individual Performance Management is conducted for all the personnel in line with global HR directives
- Ensures development plans for all staff and succession plans for senior management are implemented.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.