Position Summary We are seeking a strong candidate with experience of advance automation capabilities in area of Reporting, Analysis and process improvement. Candidate should possess a high level of technical (VBA, Dot Net and SQL Development, Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere [RPA Tool]) knowledge, project management capabilities.
This position is very critical for overall operations of SRAS and carries very high visibilities in head office in Stockholm. Hence, we require high level of technical/functional skills, team orientation, strong communication skills and hardworking attitude in the candidate.
Basic Job Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any stream
Core skills & Experience for RPA Developer
- VBA (Excel/MS Access) Or Dot Net (C#, VB)
- Blue Prism/UiPath
- TSQL (SQL Server)
- Solution Designing/ Solution integration
- Testing Skills
3-5 years’ professional experience on advance automation, Solution integration and solution designing based on various technologies (Excel VBA or Dot Net, Access, SQL, Blue Prism/UiPath) and good to have Visualization skills.
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Process Automation.
- Good exposure to Business Process Analysis and automation.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned
approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on Solution Design Patterns
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 261641