RAN Solution Architect 2.0 Internship
RAN Solution Architect 2.0 Internship
Why Ericsson is a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society. Mobility, broadband, Virtualization, Artificial Intelligence, cloud, 4G and incoming 5G are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major Telecom operators in the world, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. We will value your competences and you will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry. You will have access to latest technology and have the opportunity to organize your work in a flexible way
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes you + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us!.
We are looking for a Radio Access Network Solution Architect internship, who will be supporting analysis, design and development of end to end technical solutions for the customers, in 4G and 5G environment. In this role, you will also be involved in providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings;
- Together with the Customer Project Manager analyse customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation and drive scope management
- Participate in negotiations with a customer
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Be involved in feature/SW/HW testing trials
- Capacity & performance Improvement
- End-user Quality of Service Optimization
- Work in a project team and be proactive member
- Share with Ericsson community information/documents/competences
- Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
- Telecommunication vertical knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis and software development
- Knowledge in solving and conceptualizing use cases based on Data Science is a plus
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS
- Hands on experience on Data Science and AI related technologies
- 3G and 4G architecture knowledge
- Creative & innovative
- Keen on learning
- Willing to work under high pressure and taking initiative with good focus on problem solving
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Rome || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log