Head of Digital Services Telcel & Telmex
In Market Area Europe and Latin America (MELA) Digital Services, GCU Amtel CU Mexico CA & Carib, we are looking for a Head of Digital Services for Telcel & Telmex, for Mexico, Central America and Caribbean. This person is overall accountable for all pre-sales and delivery of the complete BA Digital Services portfolio for his/her Accounts.
This role is a very senior individual contributor who orchestrates all pre-sales & delivery resources working toward his/her Accounts. The role reports directly to Head of Digital Services for the Customer Unit.
- Overall responsible and accountable for Digital Services Pre-sales & Delivery for their Customer Accounts.
- Orchestrating all pre-sales and delivery resources working on their Account(s), particularly key senior roles such as Program Directors, Domain Sales Managers, Solution Architects, and MSCOOs.
- Working with PMO and SSL teams to jointly appoint and approve key CFR/CSR roles assigned to his/her Accounts.
- Sometimes taking on ACR role on delegation from KAM.
- Coach to Digital Services staff and account teams
- Primary interface toward customer CTO/CIO for Digital Services
- Driving Digital Services Thought Leadership with the Customer and Account Teams
- Supporting KAMs with DS Growth Planning, Forecasting, and all Execution and Product Roadmap issues.
- Targeted and Measured on Net Sales, Gross Margin, and Working Capital Days. Measured also on Delivery Quality & Customer Satisfaction.
- At least ten (10) years of pertinent experience with three (3) to Five (5) years of related service delivery experience
- Strong Digital Services knowledge and background in Service Delivery
- A Challenger Sales Profile
- Thought leader in his/her area
- Collaborative, team-player and able to work across geographies and cultures
- Strong consultative skills and customer C-Level engagement
- Passion for innovation, technology and simplification
- Passion for customer business, service orientation
- Good understanding of financial & commercial aspects as well as the pillars in delivery: Processes/Procedures, People/Organization, Tools/Systems.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt; SharedServ
Req ID: 261499