Solution Manager - Newly graduated
Ericsson is hiring a talented, innovative and inventive Junior Solutions Manager for the Ericsson Netherlands CTO organization. As solution manager you will position Ericsson as technology leader at our customers. You will present and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports. You will interact with our R&D organization about the Ericsson solutions and ensuring customer vision & strategy align with Ericsson’s technology and solutions. Reporting to the Ericsson Netherlands CTO you will be working on E2E technical solutions in key customer projects and engagements, all the way from early ideation phase to implementation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a broad technical acumen and a creative mindset. You have a major in a relevant area such as Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering.
You will actively contribute to development of Ericsson by active knowledge sharing and driving innovation initiatives. Important technology areas include 5G, IOT, virtualization & edge computing, artificial intelligence and VR/AR. You will have freedom and autonomy to try new ways of working, be experimental and be entrepreneurial. Yet at the same time, Ericsson provides structured training and mentoring both locally as well as globally, so that you can look forward to a clear development path.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination!
- You will present Ericsson as technology leader, prepare technical solutions and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports.
- You will work in mutlidisciplenary international teams to tailor Ericsson portfolio into customer solutions
- You will conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer, together with with Ericsson Subject matter experts.
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present those to the Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, and feedback local insights and customer reuiqrements into technical feedback to the Ericsson product units and R&D organization.
Who You Are:
- Enjoyable, optimistic, enthusiastic and a team player
- Curious about how the next generation of technology will shape and influence the way we all live and work
- Technical Telecom, Electronics, or Computer Science Engineering academic major
- Highly adaptable and flexible as a part of a fast-paced environment
- Have strong learning agility and a proactive can-do attitude with continuous improvement mind-set
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Being results-oriented with the ability to balance technical and business considerations
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Work in a great environment where relationships and team playing are a knockout
- Very dynamic assignments engaging with the top Telecom operators in Europe
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technologies such as 5G, IOT, Cloud and AI
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 261431