Lead Payroll Specialist
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Lead Payroll specialist.
We are now looking for a Human Resources Subject Matter Expert to actively recognize emerging trends, problems and business needs. Provide creative solutions to be applied wherever necessary by designing, developing and securing deployment of strategies, policies, processes and tools in own area of expertise. Ensure consistency and globalization, manage global suppliers and provides experienced advice in your own area.
- coordinates the daily payroll activities and functions to ensure smooth operations
- Conducts quality assurance to ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly.
- Coordinates the workload of the Payroll department. Monitors staff workload based on input from individual specialists and gives recommendations to manager for final decisions on actual adjustments to workload.
- Ensures accurate accounting and reporting on all payroll related feeds to finance
- Responds to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
- Supports the payroll, benefit and employee offers administration process
- College or university degree
- Three years of progressive work experience in complex payroll processing in multinational environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- High level of spoken and written English and Hungarian
- Working knowledge of Hungarian payroll processing, tax principles, labour regulations
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills and organization skills
- Ability to detect inconsistencies in data, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Team lead experience
What we offer:
•Flexible working hours
•High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
•Easily accessible location
•Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
•International career opportunities
•Great team spirit, fun events
•Extensive professional development opportunities
•Subsidized language courses
•Mobile with 4G, laptop
•Local medical service
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 261414