We are seeking an experienced Tax Manager to understand and collaborate with the business and overall organizational needs, oversee tax services provided during transition and/or external advisors related to global tax accounting, direct and indirect tax compliance, and international tax and transfer pricing matters, while ensuring compliance with all applicable tax laws and regulations. This role will be responsible for some companies within the South East Asia and Oceania Region.
- Ensure compliance to local Tax regulation
- Ensure Tax compliance including timely and accurate estimation of tax payments
- Ensure high quality Tax accounting and reporting, involving review accuracy and proper valuation of Tax accounts
- Manage Tax audits in lince with Local and Group directives
- Manage Transfer pricing by Implementing the Group's TP model upto ensuring compliance with all Local TP regulation
Drive improvement actions needed to secure Tax efficiency
- Proactively identify and drive actions to mitigate Tax risks
- Obtain good understanding of on-going business and provide expert Tax advice for optimal contractual and/or operating model
- Influence decision makers in line with tax plans, ensure tax function stays close to decision makers
Participate in Tax projects, including Mergers and Acquisitions
Perform, review and sign-off applicable SOX Controls
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax law or equivalent
- Experienced in Australian Tax practice is a must
- Experienced and knowedgable in Australian Tax Compliance, Australian Tax Regulations, Someone who has done R&D in Tax Incentives in Australian Market.
- Minimum working experience of 5 years
- Extensive experience in Local and International tax Legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP and IFRS
- Good understanding of financial models
- Ability to work with people including leading and supervising as informal leader
- Ability to drive improvement projects
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.