Service Delivery Line Manager
We are now looking for an IT Managed Service (MS) Unit Head in Eurasia, are you interested? In this role, you will manage a team of 180+ professionals, providing service in 5+ countries, also you will support pre-sales activities for new IT MS sales, ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
In this role you will report to Head of Near Shore Center Europe and will be a member of NSC Europe leadership team. NSC Europe is responsible for the delivery execution in Europe and Central Asia of E/// digital services portfolio, including OSS/BSS, Telco Core and Cloud Solutions.
You will be responsible to manage the delivery of IT operations activities for VEON customer in Eurasia countries and to enlarge the scope of the org by supporting other customers in Europe and Central Asia. Your will secure the quality and cost of the services delivered from your delivery unit in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA) and handle service performance requirements (global benchmark and targets)
- Assurance, fulfillment and service desk activities to be performed under the contractual scope for the specific customer
- Secure KPI fulfillment and coordinate performance reporting to the customer organization.
- To develop competences and skills to support operation business
- To guarantee full resource allocation
- Ensure availability of operational resources and/or procedures for any new service or resource for operation.
- The operational KPI trend analysis, report and improvement plans.
- Agree and monitor the preventive maintenance plan.
- Ensure operational readiness - availability of operational resources and/or procedures for any new service or resource on the customer’s infrastructure
- Continuously innovate process and methodology to achieve the highest standards in quality and efficiency
- Look after unit finance within your group
- University degree in ICT Engineering
- 8-10+ years industry experience
- 5+ years of experience as a manager of 50+ people
- ITIL process knowledge
- ITIL certification – as advantage
- Delivery Model knowledge, CSI and MS delivery Strategy (local, near and offshoring)
- Strong negotiations skills
- Experience of forecasting and dimensioning of delivery/operation competences based on business needs
- Good knowledge of all IT Operations delivery process
- International working experience at regional level or in a multi-country environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Shows personal accountability and result oriented behavior at all times
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps to support fulfilment of business objectives
- Strong communicator able to motivate and engage a large organization, as well as empower and develop culture, competence and skills
- Strong leadership profile - ability to generate energy, communicate, simplify, mobilize, see the big picture and challenge
- Flexibility, adaptability and integrity. Strong driver of one Ericsson.
- Willingness and availability to travel abroad
- Leads and motivates add-hoc delivery teams
- Thought leadership
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong financial acumen and skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || IT
Job details: Service Delivery Line Manager Job Stage 08