Analytics Solutions Designer - HANA/BW/BW4HANA/BO
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
The role is to create business value by defining sustainable / viable ICT solutions that address current and future business challenges. You will do this by identifying ways to work more effectively and efficiently utilizing the strength of the organization (WoW, processes, tools, etc.).
- Presenting & Communicating information
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Leading & Supervising
- Relating & Networking
- Working with People
- Convert roadmaps into implementable operational plans and implement plans.
- Gather information and formulate situational analysis – stakeholder interview and information gathering, perform as-is analysis, define business problem and need, produce a high level business case
- Define strategic options / solution scenarios and recommendations – engage relevant solution expertise, drive / create solution, manage stakeholder expectation, develop strategic options (where applicable), develop solution scenarios together with relevant contributors, liaise with 3rd party providers (where necessary), prepare a business case for solution proposed, perform a risk analysis for the solution proposed
- Support and implementation of chosen solution – support planning and development of solutions selected, support implementation plan of a solution, define projects, participate in governance forums, manage business stakeholders, propose improvements on project execution
- Drive excellence in solution consulting – share knowledge, mentor, coach; stay updated with business and technology trends; evolve, document and keep updated best practices for development, development process and deployment (including testing standards)
- Convert Design into deliverables by applying best practices (working with the developers, architect and PM)
- Perform testing, ensure testing standards are followed.
- Support / Facilitate Application Operations.
- Lead planning, design, implementation and support of SAP HANA based solutionsTake part in decisions on topics like security, performance, installation, storage optimization, HANA roadmap, etc. for SAP HANA.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.