Account Manager (f/m/d) Radio Networks
Account Manager (f/m/d) Radio Networks Ref.: 261179
Location: Bonn, Germany
In the Key Account “Deutsche Telekom Germany” we are looking for an Account Manager in the Area of Networks to secure short and long-term profitable Business for Ericsson through proactive Business Development based on fundamental Understanding of the Customers’ Business, Operations and Objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal Resources to deliver efficient and effective End to End Solutions allowing seamless Transition from Sales to Operations. Develop both internal and external Relation/s in order to actively contribute to making Customers and Ericsson successful. This Role is focusing on Network Evolution from SRAN (2G/3G/4G) towards 5G, Network Optimization incl. related Topics like Small Cells, Campus Solutions and Private-LTE/Public Safety Networks.
- Your Responsibility will be to maximize Customer Relationships and Loyalty
- You are expected to develop a Sales Strategy and Business Plan for your Area of Responsibility
- You are expected to create Sales Opportunities that will generate profitability Sales.
- The Role also includes Optimization of the Account Team’s Performance and to enable seamless Transition to Operations
- Align and work closely with the Global Customer Account Team as well as with the CTIO of the Global Customer Unit
- Education: Master of Science in Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Experience in Relationship Sales and from the ICT Industry
- Domain Experience: Telecoms networks (2G/3G/4G) end-to-end, Radio Access Networks, Network Optimization
- Consultative selling Skills and commercial Understanding
- Customer Market Insights as well as Negotiation Skills
- Existing Contact Network to Deutsche Telekom is a big Benefit
- Proven Track Record in selling Solutions and/or being in the Customer Interface
- Leadership Experience to lead the Engagement Team and the internal Organisation
- Experience with Sales Tools i.e. Salesforce
- Innovative and Creative
- Social Ability and Interpersonal Skills
- Intellectual Ability and critical Thinking
- Accountable and committed with a Passion to win
- Perseverant and Result oriented
- Fluent in German is preferred
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced Individuals to accelerate the Momentum in our Region. Please send your CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For Queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful Combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Bonn || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 261179