Business Translator/Business Analyst
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are now looking for a Business Translator. In this role, you will:
- To identify, drive, support and facilitate efficient & effective change & performance improvements - from business needs to business results, delivering customer, strategic and/or financial impact.
- Ensure definition and deployment of business-relevant key measurements.
- Pro-actively analyze and propose improvements to processes, operations and organizations. The improvements may be run in different ways: major initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements.
Main accountabilities - you will:
- Act as an improvement & performance manager role which typically interacts with leadership teams, functional areas and operative units, other improvement initiatives, process managers, target owners/drivers and global improvement management communities for re-use & sharing purposes.
- Interact also with other roles (Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Scientist) for synchronizing the business requirements for each role and level – and vice versa – it can transmit internal input toward the business (e.g. in case of technical limitations or other constraints that can influence transformations and improvements)
- Cover parts of data architect role (from Business perspective)
- Interface with the operational and processes from continuous improvement perspective of collecting feedback and suggest operational and processes changes as per Business needs.
Technical skills - you have/you are:
- Previous experience on a similar job (at least 3 years)
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for transformation and improvement.
- Experience in business understanding and translating it for the internal processes and teams
- Strong Business acumen, especially on telecom field
- Strong analytic skills
- Suggest the building of processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Systems Automation, IT Systems Engineering or another equivalent field of expertise -- or
- Degree in Economics with Business specialization and applicability for IT/Telecom field of expertise
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing,
- Leading and supervising skills
- Analyzing skills
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 261178