Head of Real Estate Sweden outside Stockholm
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Global Real Estate has the global responsibility for the physical workplace in Ericsson. By developing and operating productive, differentiated and attractive workplaces, whilst optimizing cost and sustainability, Real Estate leverages Ericsson as an attractive employer and customer partner. The Ericsson workplace drives ways of working that energize businesses and individuals to achieve greater results.
Real Estate Hub Sweden is responsible for the workplace delivery and managing the Real Estate organization across Sweden. This position, which covers all locations outside Stockholm (7 sites), is responsible for optimizing the portfolio by project analysis and strategy development, structured decision processes and through strategy execution. These tasks entail continuous alignment with Business stakeholder´s needs as well as the Real Estate long and short term strategies. Collaboration with Ericsson partners, suppliers, customers and internal organizations is also essential to secure Ericsson has the most productive and cost efficient premises in the industry.
Further, you will proactively interact with internal sponsors to drive REFM strategies, and execute on sustainability targets and proactively work to achieve its targets. You will also manage lease-, construction- and move projects.
The role reports to the Head of Real Estate Hub Sweden. The location of this position would be Kista or Lund.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support financial and cost control of Real Estate operations
- Work with Real Estate Portfolio optimization in line with business, and global Real Estate strategies implementation
- Responsible for execution of building projects
- Support execution of lease projects
- Support with business case and decision document development and overall financial and cost control.
- Perform and ensure workplace delivery and compliance
- You will coordinate and inter act with FM-suppliers
- Domain experience: Real Estate and Facilities Management knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation Skills
- Project Management Skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Engineering degree, MSc/BSc or equivalent
- At least 7 - 10 years of professional experience relevant to the job, with at least 3-5 years at management level
- Experience from Real Estate, Construction, Real Estate Project Management in a corporate, commercial or consultant capacity
- Documented achievements relevant to the job
- Leadership skills
- Enthusiasm and strong personal drive
- Problem-solving and creativity skills
- Well-organized and able to multi-task
- Strong sense of responsibility
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 261163