Senior SI designer
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
SI Engineers are working with a group of HW engineers to develop Ericsson's products, and responsible for digital signal integrity design and analysis to ensure a stable high volume producible design at low cost. We provide SI related guidelines for PCB layout, hardware interface configuration and FPGA interface design. We also take part in the cutting-edge SI technology research, and make contribution in the international conferences. This position will give you a significant opportunity to develop and demonstrate your technical skills and ideas.
- High speed channel design, characterization, optimization, and correlation.
- Parallel buses, DDR3/4 etc., timing and signal quality design and analysis.
- PDN DC drop and AC design and analysis, including decoupling capacitors selection and placement, also power plane optimization.
- Perform SI/PI lab measurements and verification, and correlate simulations with measurements.
- Develop SI design guidelines, and deliver SI design/verification reports on time with high quality.
- Work as SI team leader, cooperate with SI engineers and related functions, contribute to project success.
- Lead innovation and research, and contribute to SI methodology.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree or above.
- Deep knowledge on transmission line theory, electromagnetic field theory and time & frequency domain analysis.
- Experiences with High Speed digital board design.
- Experiences with major SI/PI tools: Cadence Allegro, Hyperlynx, SiSoft, Sigrity, ADS, HFSS, CST etc..
- Lab measurement experience with oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and VNAs.
- Creative, willing to look into new technology & areas
- Initiative, curious and positive with excellent technical communication skills.
- Good team lead and project management skills.
- Fluent verbal communications in both Chinese and English.
- Solid English written skills on design documentation and report.
- 5+ years of experience in signal integrity design and verification, including 2+ years in system level.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 261131