EMM Technical Solution Architect (f/m)
EMM Technical Solution Architect (f/m)
We are now looking for an EMM Technical Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology and complex environment, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis. Plan project execution and perform cost estimation (HW, SW and Services)
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Installation, integration, development, testing and troubleshooting
- Lead virtual teams from near-shore and off-shore organization
- Provide sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Use a consultative approach to identify and propose areas where Ericsson solutions can provide value to customers covering their businesses requirements
- Answer RFXs, software and hardware dimensioning, for native and cloud-based solutions
- Education: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecom, Information Technology or related technical areas
- Minimum years of experience: 6+ years of experience
- Domain experience: Mediation systems (CSG International, Huawei, Ericsson, etc.), data collection, decoding, processing and distribution from the network for file, event and transactional-based interfaces.
- Understanding of Telecom network and related BSS and OSS systems.
- Knowledge of system interfaces and 3GPP, IETF standards
- Broadness in BSS and OSS domains is a plus on Order Manager, Enterprise Catalogue, Service and Network Orchestration, Billing, Analytics, Network Manager, Activation/ Provisioning and or Inventory
- E2E overall knowledge on DBS (Digital Business Solutions, BSS and OSS) portfolio
- Competence in Infrastructure (Storage, Servers, Network), Cloud and Virtualization, Database and Operational System
- Agile methodology knowledge
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- Dutch nationality is highly desirable (prioritized)
- Understand on TMForum Framework, SID model and Industry standards is a plus
- Language: English is mandatory, Dutch desirable
- Availability to travel
- Location: Rijen, Netherlands
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 261105