We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Technician. In this role, you will install and monitor cost efficient technical and perform maintenance activities in our Service Delivery environment. Success will be measured by your quality work that meet both, our user’s requirements and their business needs.
- You will plan installation of hardware
- You will install hardware including physical connections and power
- You will supervise and maintain installed hardware
- You will handle surplus, including preparation of equipment for transportation
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Minimum years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- IT process, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || IT
Req ID: 261089