Sales Support Coordinator
We are now looking for a Sales Support Coordinator to drive and continuously develop sales process and tools in the Region. They will own directives and guidelines to secure adherence to Ericsson guidelines, and secure effective funnel management and pipeline quality assurance.
- Drive adherence to sales process and tools
- Drive sales operations related change programs (for new corporate or regional initiatives)
- You will Manage the sales funnel as well the sales tools
- Guard sales governance
- Maintain relevant data by creating engagement entries, follow up and data update and create basic reports in CRM 360. This includes creating small and recurring opportunities.
- Maintain and support all activities related to Premium
- Support the account managers with administrative tasks regarding IFRS15 (create or update pricing lists), GDPR, PO creation and ICRRB.
- Support the SDP process with operational tasks includes preparing standard templates with AM’s insight and data input
- Follow up supply and report to AM’s about the progress of their customer orders
- Follow up the financial planning numbers working with AM’s and KAM’s-
- Support AM’s keeping track of network numbers opened and used vs allocated OPEX
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree in technical fields
- Domain experience: Updating CRM database, Sales Administration, Customer Data Administration, Sales BIDs Administration,
- You will need excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical skills
- Commercial Thinking
- Great at adapting & responding to Change
- Basic SQL
- Microsoft Office