We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- You will drive test scope analysis in continuous integration align with development plan.
- Perform feature function verification in continuous integration.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
- Develop competence in technical domain.
- Minimum qualifications & experience requirements:
- BS/MS degree in Telecommunication/Computing/Electrical Engineering or related majors.
- >2yrs experience on software verification of radio products
- Troubleshooting skills (mindsets)
- User level understanding of Linux/Unix, GIT
- Basic knowledge of Java Eclipse
- Ability to work in an agile team, good teamwork with ability to work independently and self-driven
- Good in verbal/written English capabilities, CET-6.
- Preferred qualifications & experience:
- Knowledge of network protocols WCDMA or GSM knowledge is preferred.
- Programing language: Perl, Python, Java/Jcat
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 261035