Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- Responsible for developing scientific methods, processes, and systems to extract knowledge or insights to drive the future of applied analytics.
- Provide thought leadership, perform Advanced Statistical Analytics, and create insights into data to provide to the business actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance which address business problems.
- Collaborate with business and process owners to understand business issues, and with engineers to implement and deploy scalable solutions, where applicable.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- 4.5-8 years of minimum experience required
- Good knowledge of statistical analysis, theory of probabilities, design of experiments and machine learning.
- Acumen for business flow understanding and expertise in data preparation-data mining and pre-processing.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, SPSS, SPAS
- Good command of programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting i.e. R, Python;
- Knowledge of Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos
- Distributed computing paradigms such as different distributions of Hadoop, Spark.
- Build advanced statistical models, algorithms and trend analysis in order to discover predictive insights related to network and business objectives
- Translate data algorithms and complex ideas into actionable management insights and solutions
- Translate operator business objectives into business intelligence trough regressive data analytics
- Explore and work on Big Data tools and technologies to sustain our continued operational transformation objectives and market leadership
- Research and develop approaches on how to improve business processes and customers’ experience by using our vast amounts of data.
- Creating & innovating
- Learning and Researching
- Applying expertise and technology
- Presenting & communicating information
- Persuading & Influencing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.