Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- To identify, drive, support and facilitate efficient & effective change & performance improvements - from business needs to business results, delivering customer, strategic and/or financial impact.
- Ensure definition and deployment of business-relevant key measurements.
- Pro-actively analyze and propose improvements to processes, operations and organizations. The improvements may be run in different ways: major initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements.
- Education: Bachelors in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom).
- 8-12 years of minimum experience required.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for transformation and improvement.
- Experience in business understanding and translating it for the internal processes and teams
- Strong Business acumen, especially on telecom field
- Strong analytic skills
- Suggest the building of processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Systems Automation, IT Systems Engineering or another equivalent field of expertise -- or
- Degree in Economics with Business specialization and applicability for IT/Telecom field of expertise
- Act as an improvement & performance manager role which typically interacts with leadership teams, functional areas and operative units, other improvement initiatives, process managers, target owners/drivers and global improvement management communities for re-use & sharing purposes.
- Interact also with other roles (Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Scientist) for synchronizing the business requirements for each role and level – and vice versa – it can transmit internal input toward the business (e.g. in case of technical limitations or other constraints that can influence transformations and improvements)
- Should cover parts of data architect role (from Business perspective)
- Should interface with the operational and processes from continuous improvement perspective of collecting feedback and suggest operational and processes changes as per Business needs.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Persuading and influencing,
- Leading and supervising
- Relating and networking
- Creating and innovating
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.