What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 115,000 employees. More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
Red Bee Media are looking to recruit a production co-ordinator to join their Service Delivery Group (SDG).
Red Bee Media provides captioning and audio description to clients including the ABC, Ten, SBS, BBC and the Department of Parliamentary Services. We have a number of high-profile, long-term broadcast captioning contracts, and we are now looking for a production co-ordinator to join our SDG.
Based in Rosebery, you will:
- Represent Red Bee Media as a key operational contact for both clients and captioners.
- Focus on ensuring seamless delivery to all clients by administering and allocating workloads across the captioning department.
- Understand the varying needs of our client base so that you can react quickly and appropriately to incoming requirements.
- Understand the various software applications used to run the operation, many of which are unique to our environment.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent organisation skills. The person who succeeds in this role will be able to coordinate resources to meet client demands, often with very little notice.
- An adaptable communication style. This position is both client-facing and also works closely with the production team.
- A flexible approach to working hours. Production co-ordinators work a rotating roster which covers (almost) 24/7.
- A technical mindset. The ability to understand systems and carry out basic problem solving and troubleshooting is essential.
- Quick thinking and a level head. Dealing with changing client requirements, especially in a Live TV environment, requires a can-do attitude to achieve a quick and appropriate response.
As your ideal company, Red Bee Media will provide:
- A competitive salary
- Full-time hours across a 4-day work week
- 5 weeks’ annual leave
- A 1-year FTC to begin
- Staff benefits including Rewards Gateway (company discounts on a wide range of goods and services)
If you’re interested in working with our team please submit your application today!
Only applicants with current Australian Work Rights will be considered.
We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us social media –
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.