Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Material Planning is part of the Hardware Services Delivery team making sure Ericsson has the right items (spare parts, consumables, Multi-vendor …) in the right locations at the right time, to maximize performance while minimizing cost. Material planning covers a large breadth of functions based on the echelon level being delivered.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Execute HWS Material Planning process.
- Secure stock availability via Forecasting, Stock Dimensioning, Replenishment Planning and Source Planning while maintaining desired STO and ITO.
- Monitor and follow-up work orders to suppliers and repair centers.
- Interface to repair center for day to day issue and escalation to VDM for structural issues, e.g. capacity, quality.
- Trigger process/tools improvements to Solution Support.
- Identify cost savings and service improvement opportunities.
- SPMS stock dimension, based on the global dimension tools.
- Planning System Min Level or Target Stock Level decision.
- SPMS stock point inventory control.
- Review and re-dimension the TSL for the SPMS stocks to secure the fulfillment due to customer demand change.
- Life cycle event dimension.
- To take up additional special assignments as and when necessary.
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge
- Process Management Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Consultative Skills
- Customer Relationship Handling Skill
- Hardware Services Knowledge
- Risk Management Skills
- Service Delivery Process Knowledge
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Working with People
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Telecom Engineering, Computer science, or Mathematical Theory and Applied Probability educational background and relevant material planning working experience
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Analytical, meticulous and possessing a strong commitment to excellence
- Independent, self-motivated, enthusiasm and well organized with analytical mind
- High degree of ownership and initiative, attention to detail, and the discipline to follow through on assigned tasks
- Good communication and influential skills; be able to deal with all levels of people.
- Good inter personal relationship
- Pleasant, co-operative, self-motivated, team player
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 260855