Internship - Communications Engineering (f/m/d) - Herzogenrath
In the beginning we revolutionized analogue communications with new switching techniques and technology. When the digital revolution came we were first there too. When broadband was in its infancy we were already working on the technology that would become 3G, and we were developing 4G long before the smartphone became ubiquitous. Now we lift communications into a new dimension with 5G. Every innovation has a story of its own, with a lot of great people joining together to challenge traditional ways of thinking.
Internship – Communications Engineering (f/m/d), (Ref.NR 260812)
Location: Herzogenrath (Aachen)
To support our expanding team, we're now looking for enthusiasts who have fresh ideas and a solid educational background in high-end technology areas, such as cloud computing, distributed systems, networking and data storage and security.
- Improve our SharePoint and Yammer appearance
- Create regular essays about our achievements
- Shape up communications materials such as reports and PPT’s
- Contribute to our product documentation, by creating, reviewing and releasing documentation
- Document internal processes and procedures
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing task priorities and work situations
- Demonstrate an ability to complete tasks regardless of obstacles
- Ongoing studies (MSc./BSc.) in computer science, communication engineering or related areas with specialization in technical fields like telecommunications and IT
- First experiences through an internship in software development or/and passion for software development
- Understanding of modern software development tools and methodologies
- Development experience in a Unix/Linux environment will round your profile
- “Can do” attitude, result driven and unconventional thinker, having an innovative mindset and inspire others
- Very good English language skills
- Being part of a team, where your contribution really matters
- An international working environment
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within the Ericsson Corporation
- Global, innovative projects that provide challenges for you
- Flexibility in the way and time you work
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Aachen || R&D
Req ID: 260812