Senior Cloud Technology Developer (f/m) - Herzogenrath
In the beginning we revolutionized analog communications. When the digital revolution came we were the first there. When broadband was in its infancy we were already working on the technology that would become 3G, and we were developing 4G long before the smartphone became common. Now we lift communications into a new dimension with 5G.
Are you ready to be part of the success?
Senior Cloud Technology Developer (f/m)
Req. ID 260757
Location: Herzogenrath (Aachen)
We are looking for a Cloud Technology Developer to evaluate and create leading-edge cloud technology as a foundation for our 5G business. You will be involved in the research and development process to ensure the development of high quality, innovative cloud solutions using the most appropriate technology available across that area.
- Adaptable, flexible, agile, self-motivated
- Able to think and experiment “outside the box” besides standard routines
- Quickly grasping the technical content of new technology
- Passionate and eager to learn every day
- Perform technology leadership, technical sales support activities and influence our cloud solution
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes in specific Cloud-topics
- Perform technology innovation in the field of Cloud-based solutions
- Provide PoC development for our journey towards a business enabling 5G distributed cloud
- Influence system management based on your proven technology competence
- Drive knowledge sharing and learning in the fields of automation, security and distributed cloud
- Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences, with min. 5 years of work experience
- Technology development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Deep knowledge about Cloud security, Distributed Cloud, Automation and IP solutions development
- Very good knowledge of Kubernetes, OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenvSwitch
- Working knowledge of configuration management systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant
- You have an innovative mindset and are well familiar with open source ways of working including the relevant tools (git, Gerrit, Jira, etc)
- Highly Customer and service oriented with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German or any other European language will be an asset
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- Permanent contract
- Attractive and Competitive Compensation Package
- 30 Days of vacation per calendar year
- Being part of a team, where your contribution really matters
- An international working environment
- Work on global, innovative challenging projects
- Output is important to us, we offer flexibility and independence in the way and time you work
- We take our corporate responsibility seriously, and we invest in social sustainability for our futures.
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Herzogenrath || R&D
Req ID: 260757