Junior Technology Developer(f/m) - Herzogenrath
In the beginning, we revolutionized analog communications. When the digital revolution came we were the first there. When broadband was in its infancy we were already working on the technology that would become 3G, and we were developing 4G long before the smartphone became common. Now we lift communications into a new dimension with 5G.
Are you ready to be part of the success?
Junior Technology Developer (f/m)
Req. ID 260751
Location: Herzogenrath (Aachen)
Want to be part of a collaborative, fast-paced, high-performance team with direct executive team support working with disruptive technology? The Cloud Systems and Technology department at the Eurolab of Ericsson in Herzogenrath creates 5G Cloud solutions based on leading OpenSource technology. A special focus is nowadays put on the use of artificial intelligence for workload placement and platform supervision. As part of our team, you work with the creation of software prototypes (Proof of Concepts – PoCs), the evaluation of new technology especially and the presentation of innovations at customer events and fairs.
- Guide technology innovation in the field of Cloud-based solutions
- Influence based on your proven technology competence
- Play an active role in the Cloud solution development process feeding in generic solution development experience
- Drive knowledge sharing and learning
- Take a visible leadership role in projects with partners outside Ericsson
- Education: M.SC. in computer science or electrical engineering. First Experience in software development or/and passion for software development is a must.
- Deep knowledge about Containers, Cloud, advanced IP networking and IP solutions development
- Practical programming experience in languages like Java and Python, any other programing language will be an advantage
- Experience with built-in artificial intelligence applications
- You have an innovative mindset and are well familiar with Open Source Technology.
- “Can do” attitude, result driven and unconventional thinker, able to inspire others
- Excellent English language skills
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
- Temporary Contract for 2 years, with an option for extension
- Job-related Training Courses for further Training and Career options within the company
- Attractive and Competitive Compensation Package
- 30 Days of vacation per calendar year
- Being part of a team, where your contribution really matters
- An international working environment
- Work on global, innovative challenging projects
- Output is important to us, we offer flexibility and independence in the way and time you work
- We take our corporate responsibility seriously, and we invest in social sustainability for our futures.
Innovation is our daily reality. Will you be part of our acceleration to the future?
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Herzogenrath || R&D
Req ID: 260751