Experienced C developer in networking and IP load-balancing
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Experienced C developers.
Our team is part of the "Middleware IP and OS" (MIPOS) development center. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
We are looking for a developer into our eVIP team. The team is responsible for both feature development and maintenance activities. eVIP is an IP load-balancer that consists of programs written in C that resolve the distribution of IPv4 / IPv6 (UDP, TCP, IPsec, ...) traffic in a distributed Linux based system.
- strong programming and troubleshooting experience in C preferably on Linux
- understanding of IP networks and distributed systems
- ability to understand and overview complex systems
- experience in scripting (e.g. bash)
- feels comfortable in Linux environment
- experience with using virtualization technologies (KVM, VMware, OpenStack) and container-based solutions (Kubernetes)
- experience in debugging tools, like GDB
- experience in version control systems, like GIT
- understanding of Cloud Native, Microservices
- interest in leadership roles (Scrum Master, Team Leader or Technical leader roles, like System Manager, Architect)
- experience in functional programming
- familiar with Agile methodologies
We also assume that you
- have flexible mindset and clear quality focus
- are real team-player, open minded
- open to learn, able to learn from failures
- has an internal drive to own and to improve the product
- good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.