Technology Specialist - Antenna Systems
Do you want a challenge?
Join us in our vision, shaping the future of mobile and broadband internet.
Ericsson is shaping the future through its continuous technology leadership. Providing innovative solutions in more than 180 countries, Ericsson is helping to create the most powerful communication companies in the world.
Mobile broadband drives the need of more complex multi antenna systems to better make use of the properties offered in the spatial domain. advanced antenna system is a crucial area for 5G and the LTE evolution to succeed with features such as massive/multi-user MIMO, beam forming, etc.
Antenna System at Ericsson Lindholmen is a part of Ericsson’s global radio development organization. We have a strong focus on advanced antenna system (AAS) for 5G and the LTE evolution. We are engaged in antenna systemization for overall system performance as well as for products and solutions. We are working with antenna partners & vendors to drive and secure antenna technology and development. We are also involved in antenna verification technologies and methods for over the air testing of advanced/active antenna systems and antenna integrated products.
We are now looking for technology specialist with great interest in antenna systems to strengthen our team.
As a technology specialist you will ensure the development of innovative and competitive technical solutions, products and/or components and to be involved in the R&D process to ensure the development of high quality, innovative solutions, products and/or components using the most appropriate technology available across that area.
- Drive Technology Leadership
- Drive Technology Innovation
- Drive Standardization and Technology
- Influence using Technology Competence
- Drive Knowledge Sharing and Learning
- We are looking for a result-oriented antenna technology specialist and team worker with customer focus. You have strong analytical skills and you are a fast learner. You have high interest in the field of antenna systems and advanced antenna system functionalities for cellular radio networks. We find the following important for this position:
- MSc degree in physics or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Good understanding of cellular radio networks
- HFSS and ADS design tools knowledge
- Good knowledge in Radio/RF/antenna technologies and products
- Ability to work in a cross-functional and network oriented organization
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. For any questions and clarifications reach out to the recruiter, Hema Powar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 260678