Senior PCB designer
OBJECTIVE OF THE JOB
- Ericsson China Access Network R&D Center is looking for a PCB Design Engineer for base station radio unit development.
- Participate project in pre-study phase, provide low cost and good enough PCB solution.
- Work with PCB design within Maintenance and Development projects of Ericsson products and systems. Be responsible to ensure optimal design for performance, reliability and cost.
- Obtain and maintain a wide knowledge of Ericsson ECAD development environment and methodologies used within Ericsson R&D Centers and Global organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES and AUTHORITIES
- Is expected to recommend improvements, such as, but not limited to:
· Cost reduction of products
· Improvement of methods and tools for the early design phases
- Understand manufacturing process of PCB
- Be able to discuss requirements with customers and PCB supplier
- Follow up new technology development in the PCB area and share to team
- Drive design rules within PBA/PCB area
- Can take a lead and solve problems
- Participate in projects as resource of electrical PCB layout design, secure performance and development time of PCB
- Document designs in accordance with HWDP (Hardware Development Process)
- Contribute with creativity and innovation to Product Innovation target
- Is expected to drive PCB external and internal reviews in projects
- Internal interface to PCB technology questions
- Internal interface to PCB design questions
- External PCB supplier regarding technical prospects
- Reports to the project manager for project issues
- Report to the department manager for operational issues
- Internal/external PBA supplier for DFM issue
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- Minimum Bachelor degree, major in Electrical Engineering or similar is required
- A minimum of 8 years’ working experience
- Familiar with PCB and PBA manufacturing process, experience in manufacturing factory is a plus
- Familiar with PCB and PBA technology, know current main design rule and industry trend
- Can provide cost down idea without quality compromise
- At least 5 years’ design experience in RF PCB, radio base station experience is a plus, digital PCB experience is a plus
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Well organized and creative
- Good team player with good communication skill
- Proven Skills in using Cadence
- Result oriented and good initiative
- Self-motivated with positive personal personality
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 260612