HW Make Support
Responsible for create relevant quality documentation and instruction to fulfill Repair Center actual requirement, providing quality engineering support for Repair Center production, New Product Introduction project, inbound material, and outbound delivery. Ensure the products match ERICSSON standard, ISO9001 standard. On the other hand, associate with manager to improve the department Total Quality Management.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- To set up and maintain the quality control system in repair process in repair center.
- To develop and maintain inspection workflows and instructions for quality control and quality measurements.
- To make quality control in NPI.
- Provide information and training regards quality within RC and others when required.
- Analyses the relevant result, make improvement action plan and follow-up, and seeks ways to improve RC's quality performance.
- Feedback the audit result to relevant person.
- Supervise inspection or sample check for products, process, test station and instrument.
- ESD files prepare and corresponding record check.
- Management in ESD area.
- Exceptional products handling.
- Co-operate with Technical Support and Logistics in relevant area.
- Standard workmanship knowledge
- Ericsson Quality Standard
- ISO9001 Standard
- Ericsson Factory Handbook
- Ericsson Production System
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
- Learning and researching
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Deep experience in production quality management methods
- Deep experience of quality improvement processes
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- First academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge in whatever way acquired
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is required
Additional Requirments,Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Understanding of business issues.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 260609